Monday, October 11, 2010

I found another zip with a few more pictures. And honestly I can think of two pictures that I have not found yet. Hopefully more to come. I will number these so if you have information about any of them please refer to the number and I will try to plug in the right information to them.

Thank you Christi for all this information!!!


1. I spot a beauty in this one:) Howells Family cousins at Thanksgiving in Kaysville. The Howells were from SLC, but traveled to Kaysville regularly to see their beloved sister, Margaret who was known for her cooking. Grandmother is ( I think the third from the left) Her mother, Margaret is second from right. Jesse B is in the back and her Grandmother, Mary Parrish Howells is the oldest woman seated.

2.I believe that is Grandmother in the middle on the left. Family reunion at Saltaire Resort on the Great Salt Lake. Owned at one time by Grandmother's Uncle, David P. Howells. Grandmother remembers that they got free concessions.

3. The Howells came to Kaysville to show the Flints their car. Grandmother once explained that the Flints didn't own a camera (not many did), so that is why all of the pictures that they have of the Flints often include the extended Howells family. They missed Margaret, and went to Kaysville often to see her. (Grandmother says that she was the favorite aunt.)

4. Grandmother

5. The Flints. These were Jesse B.'s siblings, all children of John Flint Jr. and Martha Jane Brough Flint.

6. Howells visit by car again it looks like Dr. Tom Howells (front with bow tie) and Rulon (far right), maternal uncles of Grandmother.


7. Howells at Saltaire.

8. Tom or Rulon Howells Family with Mary Parrish Howells, and Jesse & Margaret (far right)

9. Howells in Kaysville. Margaret Flint is to the left of her mother, Mary Parrish Howells (oldest one) and Jesse B is in the overalls on the right.)

2 comments:

  1. These are SO COOL Brooke! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just now seeing all of this. Amazing. Brooke - you are the greatest. Thank you for finding and sharing these. What perfect timing! And, leave it to Christi to fill in all of the blanks. I realize that I need a few lessons on family history and I vote that Christi teaches the class.

    Thanks, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete